Creating a schedule for your email campaign can help ensure that your messages are delivered at the most optimal time for your audience.
1. To get started, first, click on your settings in the bottom left corner of your screen. Next, click on the Campaign Settings tab, and under email settings, select "Create Schedule".
2. You will see all the days of the week listed, and you can add a name for your schedule and select a time zone.
3. To set the delivery time range for each day, simply click on the plus sign next to that day, and choose the desired delivery time range from the drop-down menu. You can set different delivery times for each day of the week if you wish.
4. Once you've set up your schedule, be sure to save your changes, and your emails will now be sent at the specified times on the days you've chosen.
5. To apply the schedule to your campaigns, select the schedule you have created from the "Current Schedule" drop down menu.
6. Save your changes.